The holiday season is upon us. We have come up with a list of 10 simple ideas to bring the holidays into your home!
1) Twinkle lights hung from the ceiling and around doorways are perfect when space is at a premium!
2) No room for a tree? A little tabletop vignette with candles and greenery is appropriately festive.
3) Mistletoe is a Christmas classic that doesn’t take up any space at all. All you need is a doorway (or ceiling).
4) The idea of leaning a wreath on a bar cart (or bookcase or dresser) is super simple and easy! No hanging required.
5) If having a tree is an absolute necessity, try a compact tabletop version.
6) If even a tabletop tree is out of the question, look even littler. Tree branches in vases on a tabletop or windowsill are a stylish solution.
7) With slightly larger branches, you can even add ornaments.
8) Drape a garland around a mirror or doorway.
9) If you’ve got a chandelier, it could be the perfect spot for a little holiday greenery.
10) And finally, if you haven’t got a chandelier at all — why not just hang something from the ceiling? Think of it as a sort of upside-down Christmas tree.
We hope that these 10 simple ideas help your home decorating process this Holiday season!
Thanks to ApartmentTherapy.com