Looking for a sweet way to spend Valentine’s Day that is close to Latitude 44? Head to downtown Appleton for the 10th Annual Death by Chocolate Valentine’s Day event! For only $20 (or two for $35), you can enjoy chocolaty desserts and cocktails in 20 different restaurants, coffee houses and bars on College Avenue. The event is on Thursday, Feb. 14 from 4:30-8:30 p.m. The Downtown Cool Trolley will be running during the event, from 4:30-9:30 p.m. After testing all the scrumptious desserts, vote for your favorite between Feb. 14-19 and you could win a $25 Downtown Appleton Gift Certificate!
All of the participating locations are:
- Harmony Café – Ice Cream Mocha Drink
- Kangaroostaurant – Chocolate Amaretto Mousse w/ Fresh Whipped Cream
- Olde Town Tavern – Chocolate Martini*
- Bazil’s Pub – Chocolate Beer*
- No Idea? Bar – Chocolate Wine in a Chocolate Glass*
- Fox Banquets & Rivertyme Catering – Chocolate Toffee Pretzel Bark w/ Warm Caramel Drizzle & Sea Salt
- Tropical Smoothie Cafe – Chocolate Chiller Smoothie
- Green Gecko Grocer & Deli – Kahlua Chocolate Truffles
- Copper Rock Coffee – Mini Mocha
- Bella Vita Ristorante – Grandma’s Hot Chocolate
- Intermezzo Lounge – Chocolate Fountain
- Chadwick’s – Chocolate Surprise*
- The Bar on the Avenue – Decadent Chocolate Dessert Pizza
- ACOCA Coffee – Acoca Mocha Torte
- Flanagan’s Stop & Shop & Wine Review – Chocolate Wine*
- Muncheez Pizzeria – Cinni-Muncheez w/ Chocolate Fudge Dipping Sauce
- Fox River House – Chocolate Mint Shot*
- Sangria’s Mexican Grill – Chocolate Passion Flan w/ Tequila Infused Raspberry Glaze
- Spats Food & Spirits – Chocolate Covered Pretzels
- Frank’s Pizza Palace – Chocolate Covered Cannoli
*Chocolate treat has alcohol in it, so must be 21 years or older to enjoy (ID required).
You can purchase your tickets online, by phone (920-954-9112), or stop in at 116 N. Appleton Street!