Halloween is just around the corner! Here is some information for trick-or-treating, pumpkin patches, and haunted houses around Latitude 44!
Halloween is nothing without trick-or-treating! Here is a list of trick-or-treating hours throughout the greater Appleton area:
- Appleton: October 31 – 4:00-8:00 p.m
- Freedom: October 31 – 5:00-7:00 p.m.
- Grand Chute: October 31 – 4:00-8:00 p.m.
- Harrison: October 31 – 4:00-7:00 p.m.
- Hortonville: October 28 – 3:00-5:00 p.m.
- Kaukauna: October 31 – 4:00-6:00 p.m.
- Kimberly: October 31 – 5:00-7:00 p.m.
- Little Chute: October 31 – 5:00-7:00 p.m.
- Menasha: October 31 – 4:00-7:00 p.m.
- Neenah: October 31 – 4:00-7:00 p.m.
- New London: October 31 – 4:30-7:30 p.m.
- Seymour: October 31 – 4:00-6:00 p.m.
- Sherwood: October 27 – noon-2:00 p.m.
What’s Halloween without some Jack-o-lanterns on your porch? If you haven’t already picked up your pumpkin to carve, there are a few pumpkin patches around Latitude 44! These places also sell other Halloween and fall decor.
Hofacker’s Hillside Orchard, LLC
W3964 Wege Road, Appleton (Map it from L44)
They carry pumpkins, jams, caramel dip, popcorn, pickles, honey, maple syrup, salsa, gourds, corn stalks, and straw bales!
W2100 County Trunk KK, Kaukauna (Map it from L44)
They have a 4 acre pumpkin patch! They also carry a variety of Halloween yard decorations like straw, corn stalks, and gourds.
Peter’s Pumpkin Patch
N181 HWY 55, Kaukauna (Map it from L44)
Pre-picked and pick-your-own pumpkins! They also carry straw bales, gourds, squash, corn shocks, fresh honey and jams.
3910 West Fairview Road, Neenah (Map it from L44)
It’s a bit further away, but well worth the trip! Go on a haunted hayride, get lost in a corn maze, and pick your own pumpkin from a large patch!
If you’re looking for some spooky entertainment, check out some of the local haunted houses!
Burial Chamber Haunted House – Neenah
Oblivion Haunted House – Menasha
Terror on the Fox – Green Bay
Read our Blueprints Blog Post for more information on these local Haunted Houses!
Latitude 44 is a Cypress Homes development.
Be sure to check back to L44 Life or L44’s Facebook page for community updates!